
A few weeks ago (I know, I'm really late in getting these posted), Dawn and my mom hosted a baby shower for me in Knoxville. Dawn flew into Charlotte to keep me company on the four hour drive, which turned into almost five hours b/c, since we were so wrapped up in talking, I managed to miss not one, but two turnoffs. Needless to say, we took the long, long route home.
The shower was a lot of fun and my mom and Dawn did an amazing job and added so many details that I could barely keep up with everything. The guests were asked to bring in pictures of themselves (of course, not everybody did) and I had to go around and place each picture in front of the right person. I was correct about 50% of the time. During gift opening, Dawn had made and organized a game of bingo where typical shower gifts were displayed on each bingo card and guests would fill their board as items were opened. I think everyone was just excited to see what was being opened as I was!
Click here for a few pictures from the day. Thanks again Dawn and mom for a really fun weekend!


1 comment:
You're very welcome.
Post a Comment