Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 8, 2009

Doctor Visit and Updated Ultrasound Photos

I had my follow-up appt today and it appears that there is no change from last week so that is good. However, b/c of some early contractions I've been having, they will do an fFN test from this point forward to gauge any signs of early delivery. A negative tests means that you have less than a 3% chance of delivering within the next two weeks, while a positive test doesn't guarantee you will, but the chances are much higher. I had the test last Thursday and it was negative. They repeat it next Wednesday so hopefully it will be negative again.

Not surprisingly, I can't do any more traveling from this point forward and no exercise (including walking....which means no more weekend walks to get coffee and bagels) or activity outside of going to work and light activity around the house for the next six weeks. If I make it to 37, the doctor said I was welcome to run a marathon....yeah right. I guess it's better than full-time bed rest.

Baby is doing well and is up to 3 1/2 lbs. The tech was able to get a few frontal shots of the baby. The blob on the right side of the first picture is her hand as is what the arrow is hovering over on the left side of the second picture.



1 comment:

Debby said...

In the last one, she looks a little annoyed to be bothered! ;-)
She has a beautiful little mouth. I like the head on shots.