Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 9, 2009

Baltimore Showers



We spent last weekend in Baltimore for my first baby showers. On Saturday, Jeff's mom and sister hosted a shower for just family. Jeff's grandmother, aunts and cousins drove over from PA, Debby and our nieces traveled from NJ, my mom flew up with us and our friends Dawn and Eric drove all the way down from NY. It was a really fun day of eating, catching up and opening lots of gifts. Thanks Debby and Leslie for putting together such a nice event!

On Sunday, a few of Jeff's mom's friends hosted another small shower. It was a nice event at the country club nearby and fun to catch up with family friends that I hadn't seen since the wedding and a few that I had never met.

We got lots of great things so this house is really starting to look like a baby will be arriving soon. Let's just hope it's not too soon because I still have lots to accomplish in the next three months!

Click here for pictures from the weekend.

No comments: