Today marks 28 weeks and 70% of the way there if I make it full-term. I should stop thinking in terms of percentages because it makes it seem right around the corner!
I had a normal doctor visit today and everything checked out fine. I'm measuring right on track, which means the baby should be growing normally. I also had my glucose tolerance test today to see if I'm at risk for gestational diabetes. After a near-fainting episode from the drink they make you ingest (apparently it can make some people quite sick, which would have been nice to know before they rushed me to the back to lay down with an ice pack!), I passed no problem. It's a good thing too, because I don't think I could have stomached the three-hour retest (this one was only an hour) or a restricted sweet intake for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Here is the 28-week photo.


1 comment:
Glad you passed! Although I can't believe you almost fainted.
That baby is definitely popping out now!
Post a Comment