I'm definitely starting to feel like I'm in the third trimester. Still feeling good, but getting more tired by the day and wondering how in the world this baby is going to more than double her current size in the next 10 weeks. I'm not sure there's enough room in there or that my skin can stretch any more!
Here is the weekly photo. We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday, April 30th. It's elective (I elected for it) since I wanted to be sure everything looks ok considering the amount of cross-country traveling I'll be doing the next two weeks. If the baby is positioned well and not too squashed in there, we should get some pretty good shots and have a good feel for what she'll look like. We'll post the photos later that evening.



2 comments:
Oh believe me, you can grow more! ;-)
Can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures!
LOOKING GREAT,DEAR ONE..LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND ULTRSOUND PIC'C @ THE SHOWER ON MAY 2ND. LOVE CAROLYN
Post a Comment