We've had a jam-packed summer so far. Starting with a visit out to Los Angeles for my Aunt Jerri's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. We were in Newport Beach and the weather and wedding were beautiful. I even snuck in a work trip to San Francisco while I was there. In June, Sydney and I spent a long weekend in Knoxville and Sydney went swimming (excluding her single swim lesson earlier this year) for the first time. She loves the water, loves to splash, but hates her starfish floaty. She went to her first college graduation the same weekend, however, we spent more time crawling on the couch in the hallway than in the ceremony. Lots of work travel for me and Jeff has yielded lots of grandparent visits for Sydney. She is so lucky to have spent so much time with family her first year!
The last two months have brought with it lots of new milestones. Sydney is a fast and furious crawler. She is constantly on the go and into everything. We call her the Energizer Bunny because she never stops. Her confidence is improving and she can stand up on anything, including walls, and is starting to cruise more and more each day. But walking still appears to still be a month or two away. One of her new favorite pastimes is crawling the stairs. Baby gate time!
Sydney starting music class a few weeks ago and is loving it. We have her enrolled two days a week and it's funny to see all that she's picked up in a short period of time. She's already made a few friends (quite the social butterfly) and we catch her rocking back and forth and clapping when ever we put music on.
Vandy is still Sydney's best friend. She screeches when I bring him home from daycare in the evenings, is always climbing all over him and has recently starting to kiss him. I think she sees me do it and is begining to copy lots of what we do.
I have lots of pictures to share, but we'll start with the 11-month additions to the Watch Sydney Grow album and random pictures at 10 months. More to come soon.
Click here for her 11-month pictures in her Watch Sydney Grow album.




Click here for pictures from her 10-month album.


2 comments:
Such sweet pictures.
Great pictures, as always! Love the one of Sydney in her high chair at the door. Too funny. I also was amused by the climbing "watch me grow" photos. It becomes impossible to get a nice smiling picture once they approach a year! Made me laugh.
Post a Comment