Just like that, another month has come and gone. We're staying overly busy between work and trying to sell our house (we are moving less than a mile away to gain some much needed extra space) and Sydney is busy growing up into a little toddler. She has finally hit the stranger anxiety phase and will go into a full cry at home, in the park, at the grocery store, you name it, any time she is confronted with an unfamiliar face and either Jeff or I are not holding her. I feel worse for the strangers that feel awkward than I do for her! But as long as she feels secure, Sydney loves people. She and I have an evening routine of walking to Caribou (coffee shop), mommy gets a coffee, Sydney plays on one of the couches and smiles and talks to everyone that walks by. Some evenings we'll hit up a nearby restaurant for dinner. These are the times that we love living where we do where we can walk to so many places. Still trying to figure out how many times I have to visit Caribou before they give me a coffee on the house. Until then, I'll keep paying $3 for cold coffee poured over a cup of ice!
Sydney is finally "normal" crawling (on all fours) and is fast. You have to watch her every minute. She's pulling up on everything, but still too unsure of her ability to balance to do much cruising. I'm sure it won't be long though. She and I will play chase in the evenings. I crawl behind a piece of furniture, she crawls to come find me and then starts cracking up. It's hilarious so hopefully we can get it on video when Jeff is home this weekend. She is so much fun and doing so much.
Click
here for Sydney's 10-month Watch Sydney Grow pictures.

And click
here for pictures from her 9-month album.
2 comments:
Sweet pictures. Can't wait to see her!
She's so cute!
Post a Comment