Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 30, 2010

7 Months, 8 Months and going on 9 Months!



Wow, how the time flies. It's hard to believe I'm so tardy in posting and even harder to believe that Sydney will be nine months in less than a week. Yikes! Her first birthday will be here before we know it. We've had a busy year so far between work, Jeff taking a new job, keeping up with a baby that is constantly on the move and Vandy being.....well, Vandy. But we are all well and trying to enjoy every moment with Sydney as she just gets more and more fun every day.

It's amazing how much babies change in the first year. Sydney has gone from sitting to rolling everywhere to army crawling on her stomach and is almost on all fours and will be ready for "real" crawling before too long. She's also trying to pull up on everything and can stand so long as you put her in the standing position and give her something to hold onto. She is a fantastic eater, both in quantity and variety. She'll eat just about anything we give her to try - broccoli, green beans, squash, zucchini, asparagus, sweet potatoes (her favorite), guacamole, beans, chicken and, of course, just about any fruit. The only failed attempt so far has been Salmon, and to be quite honest, I can't blame her. Ground up fish is just disgusting.

We'll have the official weight-in at her 9-month check-up on Thursday, but according to our scale she's around 16-16.5 lbs. We changed her to a convertible car seat around seven months, which she loves and so do we. I couldn't lug that car seat around anymore and I felt like I was giving her whiplash every time I tried to lift it into the base.

We had professional pictures taken about a month ago, which I'll try to get posted soon. And a big Happy Birthday to Vandy who turned a year old yesterday! Has it only been that long??? He's actually a really good dog and he loves Sydney and she's more excited to see him most days that she is to see us!

Click here for 7 and 8-month pictures from the Watch Sydney Grow album.

Click here for pictures from Sydney's 7-month album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many cute pictures!

Siti said...

Can't believe how much she has grown. Such sweet pictures - I loved them all!