This evening we went to what is supposed to be the nicest restaurant in Miami Beach, Barton G's. We both agreed that the meal was fantastic and the presentation even better. I had Fried Chicken (I'm sure you're wondering how you make Fried Chicken fancy, but it was) and we had a cupcake display that you decorate yourself for dessert. Tomorrow we go to DeVito's, owned by Danny DeVito, which is conveniently located across from our hotel.
Here are a few photos from the day. We'll post the rest when we get home.

Us at the game. It was hot, hot, hot.

Jeff next to his new Cardinal BFFs.

On our way to dinner. Jeff is thinking of submitting for the next issue of GQ.


1 comment:
Great pictures. I love the captions. I think it might be worth a trip to Miami just to go to a place that serves a "decorate your own cupcake display" for dessert. I'm glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment