We spent yesterday nursery furniture shopping. I've spent the last two weeks narrowing down the choices and Jeff accompanied me on this trip to provide his opinion, which I realized was no opinion (unless choosing what he knew I liked best counts). To Jeff, all cribs, dressers and chairs looks alike, so I think I'll be going at this one alone. Once we find out the gender in two weeks, we'll make the final decision, which will be nice to cross off our ever-expanding list.
Last week, Jennifer went to see her friend from work, Bridget, who just had a baby boy (Andrew - Drew for short) the day after Christmas. A very happy baby, he didn't cry once the entire time I held him.
Here is a picture of me and Andrew and a picture of me at 17 weeks.



2 comments:
Lookin' good!
Hey Jen and Jeff and Baby,
I have been following your blog and love the pictures, looks like you are just sticking your tummy out Jen, are you really gaining weight? Can't wait to find out the sex Thinking of all 3 of you
XO~ A. Jerri
Post a Comment