It is official.....Jeff and I are expecting a baby girl! We had our major ultrasound today where they confirmed the gender and checked the baby from head to toe to make sure all the organs and measurements are what they should be and the baby appears healthy and developing on track. We checked out perfectly and I finally felt the baby move for the first time this afternoon. Although, now that I've confirmed it's baby kicks, I actually think I've been feeling it for about a week now. She's an active little one, but luckily it is mainly during the day....for now.
Here are a few of our ultrasound pictures and my 19-week update picture. It's been a big week for weight gain and I think this come-and-go belly is finally here to stay. I know it doesn't look like it, but I swear I'm bigger! I need to stop taking pictures in the morning when my stomach is empty. Still feeling great so no complaints!







1 comment:
Amazing pictures of the baby! So glad everything looks perfect!
Post a Comment