We also learned that the baby is unfortunately breech. There's still a chance that she will turn over the next few weeks, but we'll have to consider our options to have her turned or do a c-sec if not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she figures it out on her own.
Here are the better shots from today's visit. She wasn't really cooperating so the tech could really only get one decent 3D shot. You can't see it as much here, but the baby has really chubby cheeks already. Jeff thinks she looks just like Sydney at this stage, but I don't see it. I've included a similar pose of Sydney from her ultrasound at this same stage (it's the pure B&W one in the middle) so you can judge for yourself. Here is the link to Sydney's 30-week post as well.
http://thesaxtonclan.blogspot.com/2009/04/30-weeks.html
Beanie II

Beanie II

Sydney at 30 Weeks

Beanie II

Beanie II


No comments:
Post a Comment