
I better get these pictures posted before Sydney is closer to six months than five! It has been a very busy holiday season for the four of us. Work is busy with the year coming to a close, both Jeff and I have battled our first winter cold, Sydney continues to grow each day and Vandy is....well Vandy. Cute as can be and up to 75 lbs of solid muscle, but a quite a handful these days.
Sydney is doing great and doing so much these days. She loves to talk, play and laugh. Her new favorite toy is Vandy. She giggles and scretches every time he comes in sight and reaches out to pet him and grab his hair. She recently starting sitting up on her own and she's loving the new view. She's definitely not topple-free yet, but with a little cushioning for her to lean on, she's doing pretty well.
Click here to see her five month pictures.


2 comments:
Precious!
I miss that sweet face.
Post a Comment