
So I figured before I could post the three months pictures, I had to post an album of two month pictures. It's amazing the changes that have taken place the last month. Sydney is such a happy baby that she smiles all the time and is trying so hard to let out a full laugh. She's almost there! She loves to look at herself in the mirror and smile and talk to herself. It's so cute to watch her smile at herself, think that someone is smiling at her and then grin even bigger.
This past week she starting reaching for and grabbing objects in her reach. She loves the toys that hang from the bar on her infant seat and when we dangle them in front of her reach. Her favorites right now seem to be the Lamaze toys that make all the crinkly sounds.
Click here to see photos from the past month.


2 comments:
She is too cute...and really a combination of both of you.
dmb
She's SO cute! I love all of her little expressions and smiles.
Post a Comment