Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 15, 2009

Sydney Turns Three Months



Sydney turned three months on October 5th. It still amazes us how quickly the time goes by the older she gets and how many new things she's doing every day. At an interim doctor's appt last week, Sydney weighed in at 11 1/2 lbs. Although still a petite little thing, she's definitely continuing to fill out.

Over the past month, Sydney has starting doing so many new things. She can laugh now, continues to fully support all her weight while standing, she's rolling over from stomach to back and back to stomach (the latter of which makes us quite nervous at night!), she can reach and grab toys/clothing/hair....pretty much anything in her reach and she talks all the time. We will work on capturing some of it on video to post. The other big event of the month is that Sydney moved into her crib on Sunday night. We miss having her right next to us and the security of being able to peek at her at anytime during the night, but it has been a nice change for Jeff and I to have our room back and we are all sleeping better!

I'm into my forth week back at work and besides trying not to focus on being away all day, our nanny is fantastic and I'm able to fully concentrate on work during the day without any concerns. And now that I don't have to worry about her laundry (who knew someone could create more dirty laundry than Jeff?) or cleaning and sterilizing bottles, I should have more time in the evenings to do nothing, however, I have a feeling that's never going to happen. So our new goal is to work on getting into bed by 11pm. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen anytime soon!

Click here to see a few three month shots from the "Watch Sydney Grow" album. More three month pictures to be posted soon.....I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting her into her crib at night!

Siti said...

She looks so precious in those little lamb pajamas. What sweet pictures.