
It's hard to believe we have already had Vandy four weeks, yet he's only 12 weeks, but growing up so fast. The last month has been a lot of fun. We've taken many trips to a nearby park that hardly anyone visits so Vandy can run around off-lease. We've also started taking a few walks around the neighborhood, more to release some of Vandy's energy so we have a little downtime around the house. He'll usually fight us at first, but quickly starts walking and sniffing and, when he realizes we are on our way home, he's leading the pack and will sprint all the way back if you let him. He loves his backyard, his bed, shoes and McDonald's soft serve ice cream (we discovered this yesterday). He has finally overcome car sickness and has discovered the enjoyment of sticking his head out the window while we are driving. I wish I could get a picture of that, but thought it might be a bit dangerous. Needlessly to say, we are having a great time enjoying Vandy's puppyhood, despite some of the frustration that comes along with it. We're a little nervous of how he'll react to having to share attention with a new baby and how I'll juggle watching after both of our babies, but it will all get done....somehow!
Click here for a few pictures from this past week.


2 comments:
He's getting so big! I love how he looks like he is smiling for some of the pictures.
He has really grown since I saw him.
Post a Comment